Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Am I really doing this?
Am I really going to start a blog and write down all my thoughts and feelings. I guess so because here I am. I'm not sure if I want to share this with anyone or not. There are so many thoughts inside my head that I'm just a bit scared to tell anyone. I'm afraid they'll look at me like I'm some kind of freak or crazy person.

Lets start with stats:
Name: Stephanie
Nickname: Muffy, Muffster, Muffing
Marital status: Married
Family status: 1 son, born in April of 2005
Job status: Stay-at-home-mom
Emotional status: A complete wreck

Things I want to talk about so I don't forget them: motherhood, marriage and sex, weight, body issues, my family, more specifically my mother, my brother and my freak of a sister in-law, and my friends.

Thats it for now. More to come.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jamila said...

it's scary, but it's very cathartic. *smooch*

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it! It's totally theraputic!

Post a Comment

<< Home