Wednesday, November 30, 2005
WHINE WHINE WHINE
Does it make me a bad mother when all I look forward to sometimes is the moment when my son finally goes down for his naps? If it does than I am the worst there is.

Its not all the time, but its definitely lately. All he does all day is whine.

It is seriously grating on my last nerve. I love him with all my heart. He is just the best person in the whole world as far as I'm concerned. But I can't even take a pee. I walk out of his line of vision for less than a second and he throws a sob fest.

It must be teething. It has to be. Of course that has been the excuse for any of his quirks since he was 4 months old. Its actually starting to really annoy me when some well meaning family member or adult in our life says "oh he must be teething." Yeah, you've been saying that for four months now, when are you gonna give it up already and just maybe chalk it up to him just being a baby, doing what babies do. I know stupid thing to get irritated over, but as you'll see I get irritated over a lot of stupid things.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
vw accessory Kentucky+lottery

Post a Comment

<< Home