Wednesday, November 30, 2005
The same argument over and over
My husband and I keep having this same argument over and over again. He comes home late from work and he does not call. I can't say that he does this everyday, but he does it often enough that it is a real issue for me. I think the thing that really pisses me off the most about it is that when he does finally walk through that door he has no. fucking. clue.

I just want to scream DO YOU HAVE ANY COURTESY?? In my mind I'm thinking oh my god, its 5:30 and he's usually home by 5, what if something happened to him. Then its quarter to six and he's still not home and there has been no phone call.

He feeds the baby his dinner every night at 6. So I ask him to give me a heads up so I know if I need to get the baby his dinner instead. Not to mention that by 5 I just need to be away from the baby. I love him dearly but I think he and I have had enough of being in each others faces by that time of the day. If my husband isn't home on time the baby goes into crank mode. Fun!

Anyway, I feel like I can repeat the same schpeal about courtesy and why didn't you call but it obviously doesn't sink in. He'll be all "I'm sorry, excuse... excuse... excuse." Whatever. I don't want to hear the excuses and the apologies. I just want you to pick up the GD phone and show me some fucking courtesy!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»

Post a Comment

<< Home