Friday, July 28, 2006
March 30, 2007
That is my estimated due date. It looks like Aiden is going to be a big brother!


I had a really vivid dream last night that I was in the hospital. But instead of being in the hospital bed, my husband was and he had a newborn baby girl asleep on his chest. I could see the perfect little face so clearly. Don't ask me why he was lying in the bed, who can explain these weird dreams. But the fact that it felt like the same type of dreams I had when I was pregnant with Aiden, compelled me to get up and test this morning. Other than that, I had no indication that I was maybe pregnant. Nothing. Of course now I feel nauseated, funny how fast that happens. I've already called my doctor and begged for Zofran.


4 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy for you!

Blogger Stacey said...

Congrats again! And I SO hope this pregnancy is much much much easier on you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again Muff! And congrats to Aiden! He's going to be an awesome big brother!

Post a Comment

<< Home