Friday, June 30, 2006
Tag! You're it!
I've been tagged in a Meme by Cammr so here goes:

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. Skinny dip in the ocean with my husband
2. Take a cooking class
3. Finish college
4. See my kid(s) graduate
5. and get married
6. Become a grandma
7. Find a job that I love

7 Things I Can't Do

1. Drive a stick-shift
2. Garden or take care of plants
3. Juggle
4. Pee standing up - ha!
5. Speak a foreign language
6. Run or jog
7. Stick to a diet

7 Things That Attracted Me To My Partner

1. His ability to make this kick-ass dip
2. Location - he lived in the town I grew up in
3. Congeniality
4. His good looks
5. The ease with which we came together - it was like we'd always been a couple from the start
6. He accidently spit in my mouth and I didn't gag!
7. His family

7 Books I Read Over and Over

1. Harry Potter books
2. The Time Traveler's Wife
3. A Prayer for Owen Meany (I will read this one again, I've only read it once)
4. The Red Tent
5. The Secret Life of Bees
6. The Bible (I'm just starting to get into reading it again, I haven't touched it since I was younger)
7. A Widow For One Year

7 Movies That I Love

1. Meet Me In St. Louis
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Much Ado About Nothing
4. The Notebook
5. Chocolat
6. How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days
7. The Princess Bride
I tag
Kissy
Eggy
Kyt


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» »

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »

Post a Comment

<< Home