Thursday, April 20, 2006
Just a quick post
I don't really have time to write right now since Aiden dropped to one nap a day. I feel like my time is even more limited and valuable so I don't get on here and write like I should. I really wish I could allow myself a few minutes to write though, because things are piling up in my head and I definitely need to get them out here for my own personal therapy.

So this is a placeholder to remind myself to write about my mom and her last visit (of course there was a fight), her future plans (they scare the crap out of me), and the current Aiden situation (down to one nap, food difficulties, and weaning). All of these things are just stressing me out and to be honest I'm really depressed. (great now I've started crying)

I feel like I'm in the same place I was emotionally a year ago. So down, weepy, moody, and just sad. I definitely need the support of my friends right now, so just give a shout out if you can and let me know that I'll get through this.

Thanks everyone.


7 Comments:

Blogger Jamila said...

you'll get through this, sweetie.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Call if you want to talk.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear things have been so hectic. It will pass soon. Take care and do something nice for yourself.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Muffy!! It will get better..take some timr for yourself...:)

Blogger C said...

We're here for you, Muffy!!!

Blogger Stacey said...

I'm so sorry! =( You're going through a lot right now and you just had a stressful weekend. It will get better soon...and I'm here for you =)

Blogger Tiffany said...

You'll so get through this. Once things calm down and get back into your normal routine, things will be so much better. Just think, the weather is getting pretty and soon you'll get to go do all the fun outside things!! Cheer up Muffing-you are one lucky woman. :)

Blogger Me said...

You will get through this! It's hard when you're feeling that down to realize it, but it's true. (Believe me, I've been in that place for almost 2 years now and am just starting to emerge from it.)

I'm here if you need anything.

Post a Comment

<< Home