Friday, March 31, 2006
I love this weather
I can't wait until Aiden gets up from his nap and we can go out and enjoy the day. I didn't realize how cooped up we were until the weather changed. Its so nice getting out and walking. I think maybe we'll have lunch at the park again today.

Nothing much to say right now but I just wanted to post so that my last post isn't sitting there staring at me.

Chris and I made up. He worked from 7 am yesterday until 9:30 pm. It was a long day for him. I really appreciate how hard he is working and I wish there was something I could do to ease his burden. Aiden was looking around for Daddy at dinner time and again when I read him his bedtime stories instead of Daddy. That is so hard but at least its not everyday.

This morning he screamed and cried hysterically when he realized that Daddy was leaving for work. I know it broke my heart a little bit and I'm sure it must have made Chris feel badly too. Hopefully he'll get home early today and we can do something together as a family. Maybe I'll take Aiden in to see him at lunch time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home