Thursday, September 14, 2006
Random Stuff
So, we're still house hunting. Its going very slowly. I really wanted to have a decision made by the end of my first trimester and that is just not happening. Its really frustrating that my husband is taking his sweet ass time with this. I can't stand it. We have houses we're interested in, we have our price range from the bank, but do we make appointments to see any of the houses? Nope. I just want to throw up my hands and scream.

Aiden is going through a tough toddler time right now. He is so frustrating to be around. All he does is cry and whine at me. I can't do anything right. I took him to the aquarium this morning and he was so happy for about 20 minutes and then just started tantruming. Its like he's bi-polar or something. Its probably teething so I should be more sympathetic but it just wears on you when its every single day.

I'm still not feeling very excited about this baby yet. I'm pretty sure its a boy. I just have that notion. I can't fit in any of my pants and my maternity pants just don't fit me right this time around. I don't even want to see the look on my husband's face when I tell him I need to buy all new maternity pants. I really talked up being able to use them again when I was pregnant with Aiden. I'll wait until I'm desperate. Obviously I don't need fancy pants like I did last time, which is kind of a relief. I look through my bin of maternity clothes and all the pants are dress pants, so not comfortable.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home