Monday, October 16, 2006
Hello there
So we were gone for a week. My husband had to work out of town and we decided to all go with him. It was a fun adventure that I'm not really interested in doing again. We stayed in a nice hotel, a Residence Inn. It had two bedrooms and a kitchen/dining/living room area. It was nice having maids come in and clean the whole place, load/unload my dishwasher, and vacuum. The only thing I had to do was laundry. They even would have gotten my groceries but I'm too picky to let anyone do that for me. There was complimentary breakfast and dinner in the dining room every day. I tell you, I had it somewhat easy. But I definitely missed home. Four hundred miles is a long way to drive with a toddler.

While we were out there my husband got a call from his boss, they wanted to know if he'd be interested in taking another business trip to the west coast this time. He said no. We had have to go out there for a minimum of 3 months, maybe longer. I just hope that they respect his answer and are able to find another option. It seems that he is the only one that knows the program being used at this place so he's their best and only option. My husband is back at the office today and trying to see if they can do the work remotely so he could still do this for his company but not have to actually be on site.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

400 miles with a toddler sounds like my idea of hell.

I'd be so stocking up on benadryl.

Post a Comment

<< Home