Friday, June 09, 2006
Post #2
Already I'm noticing a difference from just the one hypnosis session. Maybe its all in my head - its supposed to be isn't it? But I've already started to lose some weight - 1.5 lbs. I feel like that voice in my head that is like the little devil on my shoulder that pushes me for the bad stuff is immediately overcome by the good voice, the little angel on my other shoulder. The temptation is still there but the urge has lessened significantly. I have started making smarter choices and exercising more. So far I am impressed with whatever this is and with myself. Go me!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! 1.5 pounds is a lot! 6 sticks of butter!

Keep us posted on how the hypnosis helps you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!!

Post a Comment

<< Home