Tuesday, October 17, 2006
It is 2:46 AM
Sleep. What is sleep? Its certainly not something that is coming easily for me these days. I am just so restless when I'm trying to get back to sleep. I keep tossing and turning. All I can think about is just go to sleep. Hurry. My hours are precious so I need to make the best of them. But my body and mind refuse to cooperate. Its very frustrating.

I don't know what is keeping me up to be honest. I know last week it was the strangeness of being in a hotel and sleeping alone for a change. Then when DH's work was done it was the strangeness of sleeping with someone else again who snores and breathes really loudly, omg, shut up!

What is that I hear? Oh its the sound of someones aquarium playing in their crib. That means that my insomnia has now woken up my 18 month old. Crap! I suck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home