Friday, November 03, 2006
I am alive
But just barely. I am under the wrath of the worst cold I've had in years. Head throbbing, nose running but stuffy, sinuses exploding, ears aching, throat hurting, absolute misery. Today is much better than yesterday though. I hope it dissipates fast.

My husband worked from home yesterday to help me out taking care of Aiden. Basically I slept all day and he played Mommy. The one thing that really irks me with him is that he is very anti-medicating. If you're suffering and you don't need to be then why would you choose to keep suffering? He told me after he put Aiden down for a nap that he thinks Aiden is getting sick too. He said his nose was runny, his head felt warm, and his hands were all clammy. But did he give him anything? Nope.

So I'm glad that he's back at work today so I can give my poor kid some Tylenol plus Cold drops so that he doesn't have to suffer.


1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I'm so sorry you're still feeling crappy. I was thinking of you today. I hope you continue to feel better...quickly!

Post a Comment

<< Home