Thursday, February 08, 2007
Pardon my dust
We are in the throes of the worlds longest lasting head cold. Aiden has been sick for going on 12 days now with this endless cold. He is mostly better but still has a runny nose, which is occasionally still yellowy snot (yes, I know you care so much about the color of his snot) and a cough. Yellow is bad so I assume he still got some infection left to fight.

I also have it and its been a week for me. I'm hoping that it doesn't last as long for me as it has for Aiden but not much I can do about it. I haven't been sleeping so I'm very zombie like besides the whole stuffed head feeling. My OB gave me some Ambien to try and it got me about 5 straight hours of sleep last night but really I'm craving a full 8 with no break. I think it will do a world of good in helping get over this if I can just get a good nights sleep. So maybe I'll take two pills tonight. We'll see.

Lets hope we recover soon. I'm going stir crazy in this house and its constantly a mess when your toddler has free rein.


1 Comments:

Blogger MLB said...

I was just “next blogging” around and found your site. Love the site you have developed.

PS: get well

Post a Comment

<< Home