Monday, November 20, 2006
What is it about Thanksgiving?
What is it about Thanksgiving that makes you realize your house is dirty on a whole other level? I mean, its not enough to just vacuum, mop, and dust. NOooooo! Because your walls, they are dirty. Someone might have indigestion at the sight of scuff marks, hand prints, and general dirt that builds up on your walls. Especially in your stairwell, where no part of the meal will be consumed, no one will be using but my husband and I, and yet, if it were dirty on Thanksiving day, well it would just put a damper on the whole day. I wouldn't be able to relax and enjoy my meal because someone might notice!

I have dusted, washed walls, washed windows, vacuumed, cleaned 1 bathroom (2 to go! - and no one is using those but see my statement above about walls), and am trying to prepare some food ahead of time. But what am I doing right now, nothing, sweet nothing!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home