Thursday, May 10, 2007
Six weeks in
I have survived the first six weeks so far and actually the first three weeks of being a stay at home mother of two. Its been challenging to say the least but its also manageable. You just do a lot of jumping through hoops to keep everyone satisfied. Sometimes things work out so that you can get some rest and sometimes they don't. The biggest thing I've had to tell myself is to go with the flow and not set any kind of schedule of how things should be because we will never follow it at this point. That would just lead to stress and disappointment.

That being said, one of the biggest things I miss about being a mother of one is that we had a great schedule. I guess I'm one of those people that really thrives on knowing how things are going to be everyday. I know we'll get back there eventually but it'll take a while.

Thats all I have time for right now. I'll try to keep this thing updated.

Here is a picture to tide you over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home