Friday, December 02, 2005
I want to remember this day
December 2, 2005
This is the day that a miracle has happened to one of my good friends, its actually the second miracle to happen in a matter of days. My good friend Lissa has just found out that she is pregnant, which has been a long battle for her. Also, a few days ago my very good friend Julie also found out she was pregnant, after two years of trying. They were both quite surprised, neither were expecting these miracles, as their chances were very slim per their doctors.

I am just so overjoyed and feel just pure ecstatic happiness for them both. I keep walking around the house with this huge smile on my face which alternates with tears of joy. I can not think of two people who are totally suited to motherhood, they are both loving, giving, wonderful women and I wish them and their husbands, happy and healthy nine months and easy, safe deliveries.

Yay for SUMMER BABIES!

(Beware of those Cancer people though, Julie. We can be very moody and dramatic *wink*)


2 Comments:

Blogger Jamila said...

AW!! Make me cry (again) why don't ya? Heh, I think I'm due late enough in July that Moo will be a Leo like his Daddy. I'll just have to not let him come early!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muffy I have been crying off and on all weekend for JJ and Lissa. I can totally relate to your happiness!

Post a Comment

<< Home