Saturday, February 18, 2006
I'm a little sad
Good ole' aunt flo showed up this morning. Even though we weren't exactly trying and I was 99% sure that I wasn't pregnant I still feel a little sad. I guess just the fact that I had a long cycle made me wonder and gave a slight feeling of hope.

I'm not sure if its just hormones from my period or what? Maybe this is a sign that I definitely feel like I'm ready for another baby. I can think of a ton of reasons why we should wait. Its so hard to be completely sure that this is the right thing to do right now. Do I want another baby now for selfish reasons? Because they are so awesome and I've got so much love to give. Is that enough of a reason to try?


3 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I don't think you're being selfish by wanting another baby if you really have lots of love to give. The question is will you be fair to yourself if you have another one. Will you manage another one? Think about yourself first, ask a lot of questions to yourself and if your answers are all yes without hesitations, then go ahead.
Good luck

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you'll be a wonderful mommy of two when you decide to go for it.

Blogger Stacey said...

I feel like that...every cycle! =)

Post a Comment

<< Home