Wednesday, February 15, 2006
We were THOSE people last night
The ones that take their baby out to dinner with them on Valentines Day at a nice restaurant. The ones whose baby keeps throwing little tantrums, crying, and whining which is ruining everyone elses dinner. Yeah. I was very embarassed.

Usually he does really well at restaurants. I just wanted to run away last night though. Didn't want to sit in the high chair so we got his booster and brought it in. Didn't want to sit in that either, wanted to play with it. Then I wasn't thinking when I grabbed his toy bag that I keep in the car but the majority of the toys in it are not quiet play toys - totally not appropriate for a small restaurant.

We had to ask them to wrap up our meals to go by the time they actually brought them to our table. We get in the car and DH asks me why I was so tense. *sigh*


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»

Post a Comment

<< Home