Saturday, February 04, 2006
Random Muffings
Its been a while so I figure I should update. Not too much going on these days. Aiden is still sick. DH has come to the conclusion that its allergies, most likely to pet dander from our two cats. So he has vacuumed the house like crazy today, dusted, and changed sheets and everything. He doesn't want me to have Aiden play on the floor anymore unless there is a blanket beneath him, but the blanket must not be anything with a thick fiber he says, so that it doesn't trap pet dander in it. *sigh*

I don't think all of this is going to really help all that much when you live with two cats. I mean they're in our home and spreading their fur and stuff everywhere. I refuse to lock them up in a room and not let them have reign of the house like someone else I know *cough* STUPID SIL *cough*. Because then why and even have pets if you're going to give them a shitty life. Granted I haven't been vacuuming and dusting like I used to do every weekend. Like my dear friend Chong reminded me, they're only this age/size once and if you spend all your energy keeping your house clean before you know it they've grown up and you didn't cherish the time you had with them.

But if DH wants to run around dusting, vacuuming, loading and unloading the dishwasher, doing laundry, etc. that is fine with me. Not to give you all the impression that I'm supremely lazy or anything. I threw my back out carrying my little monkey who is not so little anymore. I have been trying to take it easy all weekend. The fact that my DH is running around cleaning like a crazy man just makes me feel inadequate for not doing it myself.


1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Amen, sista.

Post a Comment

<< Home