Saturday, January 21, 2006
Pack me off the looney bin
Because I don't know if I can stand another day of teething. Oh its bad. Really bad. So much worse than I ever imagined it could be. To top it all off, I think that not only is Aiden teething, but he's also a little sick. I don't think a croupy type cough is a side effect of teething, but those who've been there may know. Help me out here?? He coughs and it sounds like he chokes a little bit.

He's had a fever on and off for the past few days. His mood. Oh his mood. The evening is the worst time. He was up last night for two hours past his bed time which made him way overtired and I could tell that he just felt like crap. He also woke up about 4 times during the night. One time he was screaming. He has a runny nose too. But he is eating pretty good still. A little less than usual but still a good amount.

I don't know. He doesn't have a fever this morning so I don't think I'll call the doctors office. I've got some vics lotion that I can put on him tonight and I'll give him a vapor bath. I just don't know when its serious enough to be calling the doctors. I just want to hold him and rock him and tell him he'll feel better soon but he won't even let me do that. *sniffle*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home