Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Big Boy!!!
Another post about something important that really matters and shit.

I L.O.V.E. that commercial for the Citi Simplicity card where the guy is trying to call customer support and has to answer all these questions to get through. It just totally cracks me up.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Please state your pets name. Fluffy

For a prettier, shinier credit card press 4.

Other questions are asked in which he states firmly Noooo!

But my favorite part is when he is sitting on the packed train surrounded by people and must state his password. Big Boy.

But he does not state it loud enough so must then shout out BIG BOY!!!

Then he finally reaches someone just as the train goes through a tunnel and he gets cut off.

*snicker* Everytime I see that commerical I run around shouting BIG BOY to everyone in my house.


2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

You have something in common with John now...don't you feel special??

Blogger Tiffany said...

I love it too!

Post a Comment

<< Home