Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Somewhere In Time
Aiden and I are going out to breakfast this morning with some people from MOMS Club. I hope that it goes well. The place is called Somewhere In Time. I've never been there so I've got to find it which always makes me a little anxious when I don't know exactly where I'm driving to.

Hopefully Aiden does well. The last time we took him to a restaurant, it was awful. He was also pretty tired which was contributing to his melt down. Today the breakfast is at 9:30 which is the time he usually goes down for his morning nap. I'm going to see if he can't make it through and take his nap later.

Its tough sometimes because almost all the activities for MOMs Club start at like 10 am. He is almost always sleeping at 10 am on any given day. I feel like if I keep him home so he can take his nap then we're missing out on all these activities, which is the whole point of joining the club. Sometimes I feel like I will be so grateful when he is down to one nap a day. But that is only on the days I want to go somewhere or do something. ha!


1 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Somewhere In Time reminds me of a beautiful film I have seen before and it is one of my favorite organ pieces.
How did he do in your MOM's Club?

Post a Comment

<< Home