Monday, May 01, 2006
Busy Busy Busy
I feel like I've been going non-stop lately and thats a good thing. I don't like being idle. This one nap a day thing has really made a huge improvement on our ability go out and do things. I don't feel like I need to rush around anymore. That is a great feeling when you've been rushing every outing you make for a year.

Lots of things on the horizon. I may or may not become the next president of my local MOMs Club chapter. The thing is that no one else wants the position. I'm not one to sit back and let something that needs to get done not be done. So even though I'm not sure that this is the best thing for me to be doing right now, I've agreed to run IF someone will share the responsibility with me. Basically I want someone to be the people person and I will handle the paperwork.

You might be thinking, paperwork? For a moms club? Yeah! Seriously, its more paperwork than I thought it would be. One person has volunteered for the job to share the presidency with me so I'm hoping things work out come elections at the end of this month. There is a whole other story about this with some minor to major drama but I don't want to bore you with all the details. But thanks so someone, whom I won't mention, almost all the members of our group don't want to run for any positions at all on board. *shrugging* I don't see the benefit of airing the dirty laundry and scaring everyone away, but maybe that is just me.

Enough of this rambling post. I just wanted to say I'm busy trying to take over the WORLD!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home