Saturday, July 14, 2007
2 months
I know its been over two months since I last posted but I just didn't really feel like I had much to say. I guess I was having some mental blocks.


Anyway, things are going really well. I really love having my two boys. They're so amazing to be around everyday. Hearing how Aiden's speech is developing is so fun. He comes out with some really funny things. My favorite right now is he gets right in your face and says "hi" in a really funny voice, then you say "hi" and he says "Hi Mommy, How's it goin'?" "How's it goin' Mommy?" Or he'll say to Daddy when he leaves for work "Bye bye, see you later buddy." But it sounds like "see yew way ta." He also sings all sorts of songs pretty much all day long.


Owen got a helmet for some head shape issues. He is doing really well with it. There was a bit of a learning curve to keeping him comfortable in it but I think we've gotten past those hurdles. He looks pretty darn cute with it on. He babbles non-stop, its the cutest thing. It really makes me realize how much Aiden didn't babble, at all. I just thought all babies were supposed to be that quiet. I had no idea. Owen is also just about able to roll over. He gets 3/4 of the way there and then rolls back. I don't think Aiden rolled over until closer to 6 months. I have a feeling Owen will be doing a lot of things sooner - its that second child syndrome.




So things are great and I'm happy. That's all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home