Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Lets talk about Owen
I spent the last two posts talking about Aiden so how about I talk about my other little man, Mr. O.

He is a big ball of fun right now. He is so playful and just down right adorable at every opportunity. It really makes me appreciate this stage so much more than I did with Aiden because now I realize that it doesn't last that long.

Over Mother's Day weekend he started walking full time. I'm still trying to get used to this little person toddling around the house. I see his blond little head come bobbing along. He is doing really well.

One thing that is so different for me is that he is a total Momma's boy. He'd love to be glued to my hip if he could. Its sweet and I definitely will take the lovin for as long as he wants to give it. We're still nursing at almost 14 months. We've officially made it longer than I did with Aiden who weaned at 13 months. I don't know when we'll be done but I'm letting him lead.

Another thing that is different is that he talks. He can say or tries to say pretty much everything he hears. Every morning that I bring Aiden to school I ask him if he's ready to see Mrs. Pratt. Owen then chants "Pratt. Pratt. Pratt......" as we walk into the building. He likes to grab your nose and shout "Honk!" As soon as we pull into the driveway he starts saying "Kitty Cat" over and over in anticipation of seeing his beloved kitties.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home