Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Long time, No write
Yeah, so I slacked last week. What do you want I was majorly sick?

DH was awesome and took really great care of Aiden while I got to get loads of sleep and try to feel better. What is his reward for all that good work? He got sick too! We're both feeling a bit better but now Aiden is sick. I figured it was probably inevitable and I'm just suprised it didn't happen sooner.

I was washing dishes and Aiden was playing in his exersaucer this morning and he starts screaming, so I look over at him and there is just loads of snot running out of his nose. Poor baby! So I get out the EVIL bulb syringe and go to town. He is crying such a pititful cry and I can tell that he doesn't feel well. It just breaks my heart. You can hear the stuffiness when he breathes through his nose. So I gave him some tylenol and he is now sleeping, hopefully it'll be a good nap so he can recuperate a bit. I can tell that he really isn't well because he let me rock him a little bit in his chair in his room. He is not big on rocking and being snuggled, there is too much to look at around him. I just wanted to cry when I was holding him and watching his tear streaked face and red eyes from crying. I know how he feels, its no fun.

Well, how was that for a boring first post of the year?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home