Friday, January 06, 2006
Damn You Laurie Berkner and Your Catchy Tunes!
Not only do I find myself bouncing around the house at random times going "This is me, This is me, This is me and my energy!" and "Blow a kiss, MMMMWAH. Blow a kiss, MMMWAH." Oh and also "Hey Victor! Hey Freddy! Lets eat some spaghetti!"

What is worse is that now DH has caught onto the infection. Last night while feeding Aiden his dinner I could hear him singing "I'm a gonna drive my car." While we were making a really great dinner last night together we were singing all about Victor and Freddy. When we jumped into bed, we both sang out in unision "this is me and my LACK of energy." Great minds.

I might have a whole dance routine to Song in My Tummy but I'll never tell. ha ha!


1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

LOL, All I can say is, I'm glad that I'm not the only one.

Post a Comment

<< Home