Thursday, May 18, 2006
Open Mouth, Insert Foot
Do you ever have those moments after you've been out with a bunch of people, you get home and you think why did I say that? and that? and that? and THAT?

I feel like I have those moments all the time. Sometimes I just don't know when to stop speaking. Its a really bad habit to have.

I did this constantly when I was pregnant and just blamed it on hormones. Now I see that I'm still doing it.

The next time I go anywhere I'm going to be mentally yelling at myself to just shut up already.


2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

First of all, I love the new template!

And second, I do the "Why did I say that?" thing all. the. time. It's really horrible...I often lie awake at night thinking about all the stupid things I said. :( So no advice, just know you're not alone...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, ditto, ditto, ditto!!!

I'll sometimes remember stuff years later and agonize over why I said it. =S

You're definitely not alone.

Post a Comment

<< Home