Sunday, December 25, 2005
Merry Freaking Christmas
Argh!!! I am sick. So sick. I feel like turd run over by a semi.

I have some kind of sinus, sore throat, ear ache thing. I was so looking forward to enjoying our first Christmas with Aiden and all I want to do is go back to sleep for hours. I tossed and turned all night and had a monster fever, my clothes were soaked. What fun it is huh?

I am not looking forward to travelling and visiting all our relatives today. I just want to stay in my bed!

Merry Christmas everyone.


4 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

How lame that you're sick, especially on Christmas!!!

I hope you feel better really soon.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your are feeling better Muff!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better!!

Blogger Me said...

Are you feeling better yet? I really hope so!

Post a Comment

<< Home