Friday, December 09, 2005
So I met some moms yesterday
Why am I so bad with names? I can only remember about half the names of the people I meet.

I joined the local Moms Club finally. I really need to get myself some adult interaction or I'll end up losing some of my smarts. lol Plus its good for Aiden to hang out with other kids. So we met up at Starbucks yesterday with my sponser Kristy and her daughter -name? plus another new member Name? and her son Seth. Kristy's daughter is 7 months and Seth is 2 months. Aiden didn't pay much attention to the kids but he flirted shamelessly with the mommies. I think he likes older women!

Anyway, it was a really good time. I was a little nervous since I'm shy about meeting new people. Hell, I was shy when I met Julie and I'd been talking to her for over a year at that point. I'm really excited about joining the Moms Club. Kristy wants us to get a season pass to the aquarium, its only 15 minutes from my house and costs $50 for the year. I think I will. We can make it our regular place to meet up since its not crowded on weekdays. We're going to meet just the three of us seperate from the playgroups, but still go to the groups, its just that we're the only one with under 1 year olds.

I'm looking forward to this alot. It seems like they have about three activities a week plus a moms night out every month. This is going to be really good for me. Aiden was in a really happy mood yesterday when we got back, I think that was his way of saying thanks for getting me out of the house.

If any new moms or soon to be moms are interested in the Moms Club there could be one in your area - check www.momsclub.org


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home