Saturday, December 24, 2005
Stupid Stupid Stupid
I awake around 4 this morning with a god awful pain in my sinus on one side of my face. My throat hurts, my ear aches, and I feel like someone sucked all the moisture out of my sinus. It is so much pain that there is no way to go back to sleep until I find some kind of remedy.

Heed my warning, never look for something as important as saline nose spray in the dark! I didn't want to wake DH so I found what I thought was saline spray. I read the words "extra moisturizing" on the bottle in the dim night light and thought Eureka! That is what I need!

I spray two sprays and go back to bed. I lay there awake and in serious pain and wonder why on earth I feel no relief. So I stupidly take the spray and spray AGAIN. Then after a while I am still in unbearable pain and I wake DH and ask him if we have any more saline spray somewhere because this one isn't working. He looks at it and says, yeah babe this is a decongestant. This is only going to make it drier!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Foolish! Foolish!! I ended up getting in the shower at 5 am to try to moisten up the sinus with steam. Then I crept into the babies room to steal his saline spray. Finally around quarter to six I fall back asleep to be awoken by Aiden at 6:40. *sigh* Its going to be a long day and my sinus still hurts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home