Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Why do I always go overboard?
A little bit goes a long way. Yeah, not in my house it doesn't. I think I get this trait from my mother, who else right?

I go shopping and I can't just get a few things. I always get more than I should buy. I made Christmas cookies last year, and most people make a couple dozen cookies. Me, I make 8 different kinds of cookies of about 2 dozen each. This year, to top off the great cookie bake of last year, I have decided to make truffles. Not thinking clearly, I quadrupled the recipe because, well I'm giving it to four different families so that makes sense right? Well, not only did I do that but I decided to make about 6 different kinds of truffles. All of them quadrupled. Yeah.

That is just too much damn chocolate for anyone! Who on earth wants a tin filled to the brink, two layers, of truffles? I am not exagerating at all when I say that I have hand made over 4oo truffles as of right now and I am not done yet! I still have more white chocolate ones to finish. Holy chocolate overload.

I never want to see another piece of chocolate again for at least a week and a half. ha ha!


5 Comments:

Blogger Jamila said...

I'll take any leftovers you got. ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can send some my way!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have my address! ;-)

Blogger Tiffany said...

Whoa!! But umm, yeah, ditto everyone else.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a lot of chocolate. Ditto the others!

Post a Comment

<< Home