Wednesday, June 11, 2008
The Fit New Me
I've discovered a joy in fitness again. We joined a YMCA recently to do some swim classes for the boys. I checked out the childcare room a few times when we were there and thought, you know what, I'm just going to try this and see how it goes.

Its been over a week now that I've been trying to go every morning that Aiden is at school. So far I only missed one day because of an appointment. But I feel great. Its amazing how good exercise makes you feel. Its always done that for me. I don't know why I get so resistant to it.

Owen is doing pretty good with the seperation. The first day he lasted 30 minutes before they came to get me because he was upset, then 40 minutes, then 45 minutes. Monday he only lasted 20 minutes which was a bummer but today he lasted 40. They said he did really well today. No tears shed. I saw that his favorite caregiver was there today and she gave him some saltines which basically wraps him around your finger. He LOVES crackers.

I hope I can keep up this routine. I've never felt better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home